Monday, January 19, 2009

What's in your cup?

One of my favorite drinks in the world is a cup of hot cocoa. Of course I love to try new things and lately I've been enjoying a sampler pack from Swiss Miss that we got as a gift for the holidays. There's lots of tasty new cocoa flavors to try and it warms me up on a cool day. I've been having a cup of that daily this month!





I also made that pumpkin soup last week and it turned out ok. It was too sweet for my preferences but DH really enjoyed it in a cup with his sandwiches this week to stay warm. I tried to upload some photos of the process but that's proving a bit too difficult with blogger... suffice it to say I'm pleased that I created something edible!


Warm beverages and soup in our cups really helps keep our heating costs lower in the winter too. It's amazing what 2 minutes in the microwave can do for your body!!



No comments:

Post a Comment