Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our House Has Sold

Somebody else bought the dream...

But DH promises me that it just wasn't ours to have. So the hunt continues and we'll be apartment dwellers awhile longer. For better or worse we have one another and are looking forward to a great third year of marriage.

We had a special anniversary to Canada and enjoyed wine tasting and Dim Sum! We have so much fun together. We've made so many special memories in the 4 years we've known one another and I am looking forward to many more adventures together. I've been to 4/7 continents and I'm looking forward to crossing the other 3 off my list (which will probably happen before we have babies at this point!) and get DH to the 2 I've been to that he hasn't seen yet! We have some very busy and expensive trips ahead of us...

So much to see and do, so little time and money to experience it all...

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment